As a worldwide supplier of high quality microwave products, Harris radios are the standard in the industry. Star Microwave supports all their End-Of-Life (EOL) equipment, as well as current manufactured products. Star Microwave has over 16 years of unparalleled expertise repairing and reconditioning Harris Microwave and Broadcast equipment. We carry the largest inventory of End Of Life (EOL) radios and parts outside of the manufacturer.
Constellation is an all-indoor digital microwave radio design for mid- to high-capacity applications. Constellation enables capacity upgrades from 4xDS1 to 4xDS3 or 1xOC-3 and easy maintenance without accessing tower-mounted equipment.
- 6, 7/8, 10 and 11 GHz FCC and NTIA frequency bands
- 8/16/28xDS1, 1/3/4xDS3 and 2xDS3 + 28xDS1 capacity
- High system gain
- All-indoor, modular architecture
- 100% system redundancy
Star Microwave continues to support the recently discontinued MegaStar radios with complete radio terminals and repeaters, parts and repairs. Refurbished high capacity MegaStar radios are an excellent and cost effective solution to more expensive new radios.
- 6, 7, 8 and 11 GHz frequency bands
- DS3, SONET, SDH, ATM interfaces
- NP, MHSB, MHSB-SD and 1:N configurations
- Built-in test facilities, performance monitoring and inventory
Ideally suited for last mile, spurs and short paths, the MicroStar radio provides capacity flexibility for these and other applications.
- 7, 8, 13, 15, 18, 23 and 38 GHz Frequency Bands
- 4T1 to DS3 and 4E1 to 16E1 Capacities
- Split Mount configuration
- FSK, QPSK and 16QAM modulation schemes
- SNMP Enabled
- H, L, and M Types
Star Microwave offers the largest inventory of radios, parts, and repair capabilities for the DVM family of radios; from the XT to the 45 Mbps Excell, Non-Excell or DTE models.
- 6, 11 and 18 GHz frequency bands
- 4, 8, 12, 16 T1 and 28, DS3 configurations
- Drop/insert capabilities
- Terminal and repeater configurations in a single rack
Licensed Analog Radio Series
Multiplexer & Ancillary Products