Exchanges & Rentals
Star Microwave offers an Advanced Exchange service for customers in need of expediting replacement modules. Parts must be in repairable condition and free from any major damage. Exchanges are based on product availability.
For all exchanges please contact Star Microwave’s customer service at:
The following guidelines will assist you in the proper return of the defective modules.
- Return defective modules within seven (7) calendar days. An additional fee will be charged for part(s) not returned within that stipulated time frame
- The order number listed on the enclosed Packing List is your RMA number. Please enclose a copy of the Packing List and note the RMA number on the outside of the box
- Please wrap and box all parts securely so that no additional damage is incurred during shipment
- Return modules to the following address:
Star Microwave Service Corporation
41458 Christy Street
Fremont, CA 94538
- No collect freight packages will be accepted
- Equipment returned to Star Microwave must be repairable
We strive to support our customers in any situation. If you need rental equipment over a finite period of time, we may be able to help. Please contact us.